Tuesday, January 6, 2009



Happy New Years resolution, I started a blog.
The snow is all new to us so we think this is great! (now that we're prepared) After shoveling for 2 days Shane went out and bought a plow for the 4-wheeler. We've had a lot of entertainment from watching cars get stuck in front of our house. It may have a little to do with Shane leaving snow speed bumps from the plow in the middle of the street that turn to ice, get covered with more snow and people have no idea they are there but I'm merely speculating. So far the snow has only inconvenienced me once when I didn't think I could make it to the gym. My solution was simple, I made Shane come get me and the kids and drive us to the gym.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you guys started socializing even if it is just via the internet. Love your house and I think you are amazing. You stayed focused and lost your baby weight. What a feat for a woman with 3 kids in her 30's. I miss riding with you. I was learning so much from you. I really wish you guys would get your butts back down Phoenix way. We miss you guys. Keep the blog going. We want to know what you all are up to and see your kids grow up!

    ReplyDelete